Covid-19 - Visitor Instructions
It is no longer necessary to book your visit.
Musée du Fjord is in the green level. Vigilance is required but it is no longer necessary to book your visit.
Reservations by phone for a visit to the Museum are no longer required.
Wearing a mask is still compulsory.
It is essential to respect the 1-meter distance between each family bubble.
Important information :
- Only the guides are allowed to handle the invertebrates. You may still enjoy observing the species in the touch tank at any time.
- The cloakroom is not accessible.
- Activities and guided tours are scheduled at a fixed time and according to demand. The schedule may change. Ask at the reception desk for the day’s program.
- The use of strollers is permitted.
- A selection of products from the boutique is on sale at the reception desk. For specific requests, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for respecting the above guidelines. The reception team is available to help you and to answer your questions during your visit. We thank you for your understanding and wish you a pleasant visit!
The extension of the 2020 subscriptions has expired. To keep your free admission for the year, please renew your subscription by calling (418) 697-5077 ext 231.