Covid-19 - Visitor Instructions
Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our visitors and employees.
In order to welcome you in the best conditions, a one-way marked tour route is set up as well as all the necessary equipment. We want to ensure your safety and that of our staff in these special times.
Reservation by phone is mandatory.
Reserve your visit time by phone to ensure a place: Unfortunately, the Museum can only admit a limited number of visitors for each time slot.
We ask you to respect your visiting time for good traffic management and safety.
To thank its subscribers for their continued support and to show their appreciation, the Museum is pleased to offer an extension of subscriptions. Thus, all subscriptions due to end in 2020 have been automatically extended for one year and therefore will instead end on the same day as entered on your card but in 2021. Contact us for more information.
- Manipulating specimens at the touch pool is currently not allowed.
- The cloakroom is inaccessible.
- Guided activities and tours will not be available.
- Strollers are allowed, but are not recommended. Leaving them in the cloakroom will not be permitted.
- A selection of giftshop products will be available at reception. For specific orders, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Please kindly comply with the above instructions. Our reception team will always be ready to assist you and answer your questions during your visit. We thank you for understanding and wish you a pleasant visit to our institution!